Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm really bored...

It's 11:09 and I am sooo bored, and it sucks. Sorry that there is still no vids, I've been busy trying to perfect them. I've been fooling around with the camera angles and such. I went to Bowlingreen today and went to the mall, which was OK. Went to Gamestop and got some credit - for Guild Wars - which is of now, BORING. There's really no point because I am lagging like crap. It's ok but I just wanna turn it off after a while. I'm playing a little runescape, hit me up - Not4Sale1 - and yes I'm a noob because I got hacked. Well, I think it's bed time,

BYE!

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger dwainerickson22791443 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger markclinton15159188 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home